Monday, April 19, 2010

32 RAK (no, that has nothing to do with my bra size)

Inspired by a blog I've long lost the link to, I plan to do 32 Random Acts of Kindness throughout the month of May to celebrate my 32nd birthday.

First of all, how the heck am I 32 already? That's halfway to 64 you know. (See Ryan? I can do simple math equations!)

Second of all, I am experiencing some major writer's block while trying to compile a list of 32 separate acts. I need some help from my peeps...I know somebody is reading this, as my site counter continues to click upward. I know you are out there! So click "comment", remain anonymous or "out" yourself as one of my readers, but help me come up with a good list!

Please keep in mind that I am not made of money so even though I would love to pay for someone's electric bill or mortgage payment, that simply isn't possible! I'm not saying your ideas need to be free, but the less expensive, the better! Help me amaze and bless someone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment