Saturday, May 1, 2010

RAK 1/32

Random Act of Katy #1:

At the end of my garage sale today, we were left with two working dryers that didn't sell. Rather than haul them to the dump, I placed an ad on craigslist saying they were free to the first people who picked them up. Later, I was sitting at the kitchen table thinking about my mission this month, wondering what my first RAK would be.

I checked my email a little while later and saw that I had a nice thank you email from the person who picked up one of the dryers. She was very kind, thanked me and let me know how much her family needed it. She could have anonymously taken it and I would have never given that dryer another thought, but her kind email let me know that her family needed to be blessed...and they were. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment