Wednesday, December 1, 2010

15 Months

Chloe is now 15 months old! I can't believe how fast time has flown by. We have also kind of turned the corner on the whole "having babies so close together makes Katy a dull girl" thing. She is so independent now and she is so much fun! She has spunk and personality and she is super duper smart. Don't tell Tucker, but I think she might even be smarter than he was at this age, and that is pretty freaking smart.

Her language skillz are amazing. I kid you not, yesterday she reached for a ceramic snowman on the end table and I told her not to touch it because it is breakable. She immediately repeated me and walked around saying "breakable" the rest of the day. Three syllable words at just over one year? That's my girl! And I have a feeling I will be saying that a lot in her life. I am just so proud of her in everything she does!

She's a climber, which gets her into trouble on a daily basis. I can't count how many times I've caught her on top of the kitchen table or perched on top of our glass topped coffee table in the basement! Good thing she's only 17 pounds!!!

I need to stop being lazy with blogging and get some recent pics on here, she is such a pretty little thing! She does, however, have a mullet. Made worse by her bang trim last week where the stylist really did a horrible job! I guess that's what happens when you opt for convenience and have your daughter's hair cut at Sports Clips where they cater to boy and men's cuts. *sigh* Lesson learned.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Amelia totally rocked the mullet for a while- hence the pixie cut. We had some bad experiences at Great Clips type places, so I take the girls to Nikki at Heather Lane now- love the way she works with them and cuts! :)

    Chloe is something else with her language development! Yeah for her!

    ReplyDelete