Sunday, March 27, 2011

*crickets*

Wow! I'm not talking to myself afterall! I recently changed my settings for the comments section and didn't realize I had several waiting for my approval! Made me feel good, I was getting paranoid about spilling my guts without any kind of feedback from anyone. So, thank you if you have left a comment for me in the past month or so, I just now found them all tonight! On Tucker's blog, it notifies me via email when I have a comment waiting for approval so I need to do some poking around on this one and fix the problem. I am so not computer, or blog, savvy!

2 comments:

  1. HAHA! Keep on writing- I've really enjoyed reading your blog so far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought maybe you just decided that I wasn't allowed to post any comments! ;)

    ReplyDelete